What Is Frontline Absence Management?
Frontline Absence Management is the nation's leading automated substitute placement and absence management system, serving more than 12,000 school districts nationwide. With 24/7 access through the phone and internet, this system has revolutionized the way districts fill employee absences.
Benefits for Substitutes
Our Guest Teachers can proactively fill their work calendars by searching for available assignments anytime they wish, either by calling a toll-free number or by logging in online.
• View their schedule in advance
• Receive web alerts from the district
• Get email reminders of upcoming jobs
• Access self-help guides and videos posted online
• Contact a trained Absence Management administrator at their district